Monday, October 13, 2008

A day in Manhattan.

Sunday we drove up to Manhattan to visit Aunt Kay, Grandpa and Andy. Jackson and Jarrett liked playing the piano.
But soon it was nap time. I tried to rock Jackson to sleep. He wanted no part of it. Kay tried, but got nowhere. Matt tried and it just made him mad. Finally, Grandpa rocked Jackson to sleep. He is hired!Kay and Jackson at the piano again. Nothing like a little music on a Sunday afternoon to go with your football.Jarrett switched to the organ. I couldn't get it to work but he pushed enough buttons that he got it to play. Kay had a cool swing in the back yard. When Jarrett wasn't chasing Benji he was swinging.
Matt and Jackson liked to swing too. We went out to dinner before heading back home. We enjoyed visiting with Kay, Andy and Grandpa.
I couldn't help myself. I had to take a picture of the boys when we got home at about 11:00 pm. If I slept like that I would have a stiff neck for a week! They had so much fun that they were just pooped out.

No comments:

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones