Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Football Banquet

The Football Banquet was last Thursday at the High School. Chris was thrilled to be there and even more thrilled that I was taking pictures. Wait until next year. I am going to hire a photographer and a videographer. Here he is getting his trophy and certificate.
Here he is hiding. Note his friend Austin laughing. Probably because I was up there taking pictures and his mom isn't.How embarrassing. Are all kids like this? I just want to take a few pictures. I want to remember these moments for ever. My baby, my chubby little buddha baby is almost 17 years old. It doesn't seem that long ago that he was smuggling sharpies and screw drivers into his backpack to take to preschool. "Sharpie pen?"

No comments:

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones