Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What's my name again?

The top 10 names I use for Jackson instead of his name:

10. Roger
9. Chris
8. Jarrett Kyle
7. Little Mary Sunshine
6. Honey Bunches Of Oats
5. Little Fart
4. Little Bugger
3. Pumpkin Baby
2. Sweet Baby
1. Baby

Then again I find myself saying Jackson Matthew a lot so who knows. I showed this to Chris and he would add Chunky Baby to the list. He asked me why I would call Jackson Roger and I told him I don't remember calling Jackson Roger (I was running out of nicknames) but I know I've called Chris Roger before. You know when you're not really paying attention to someone and they are just bothering you? I guess I reverted back to my youth when I told him to stop it and who use to bother me? Roger.

No comments:

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones