Thursday, April 30, 2009

More Chris and Sara and a new sound

What is that? Do you hear it? Do you have your sound on? Are you listening now? Does this seem odd? Yea, I think so too. Most country music sucks, sorry but it does. Hey, do you know what you get when you play a country song backwards? . . . . You get your truck back, you get your dog back, you get your wife back, you get your (insert anything here) back. Ha ha. Anyway, I like music mostly for the harmony. Most country music has so much twang that I can't stand it. This song has a little but the harmony makes up for it. I think I may like 10 country songs total and this is one of them. Pick yourself up off the floor.

Here are a few more pictures of Chris and Sara. Enjoy.


At least they were on the same page with this picture. Eyes closed.

No comments:

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones