Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. We did except for having the flu for a few days. Luckily the kids didn't get it. We went to Rozel to see Grandpa, Aunt Mary, Uncle Mark and Cousin Walter. I didn't take many pictures because at one point I lost my camera and used my new phone and I'm having a hard time getting the pictures off of it. Here are a few pictures. Here is Jarrett and his present from Grandpa. Here is our little monkey climbing on the coffee table. He is quite the little climber.
One of Jackson's favorite toys is Grandpa's walker.
Jarrett really liked the new DVD Daddy bought him for the trip. Jackson was just happy to be on the couch.
If I figure out how to get the pictures from my camera, I will post more.

No comments:

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones