Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Beds

Hi, this is Jackson. Just a little update to say that my Mom and Dad bought us new beds. They needed my help putting them up though. This is me testing the board strength.
I had to make sure everything was up to my standards.
I let Dad paint the wall and put up border without me. He did have to consult with Grandma on the border a little. Don't you think it is a nice color?
They call me Jack the builder.
Could you lift the board a little please? Wait . . . I don't think this goes here.
Alright Daddy, you can help but could you do something about the paparazzi?
Are you sure that's right?
I think it's too close to the wall. How am I going to climb up to the top?Oh yea, Jarrett didn't help. He just raced cars.

No comments:

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones