Monday, March 9, 2009

Playing At The Park

We have had some nice weather over the last week so one evening we went to the park. Jarrett and Jackson had a blast. Chris declined to join us. At first we helped Jackson up and caught him on the way down but he could do it all himself. I think we were just slowing him down.
The more he slid the more static he had in his hair.
See Jackson in the background? I didn't even plan that.
I know there are a lot of pictures but I took about 10 more than I am posting. Be glad I set a limit for myself.
I usually get better pictures of Jarrett when I don't use a flash.
We had to slow Jackson down a little so I could take his picture.
A brief pause so I could take his picture.
We had a good time.

No comments:

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones