Monday, May 25, 2009

Have You Ever Had A Monk Moment?

Our mission? To get in and out of Wal-Mart without loosing my mind, my patience or the kids. Jarrett, Jackson and I were at Wal-Mart several months ago, your shocked I know, to pick up a few items. We had to get a new toothbrush for Jackson so we headed to the health and beauty section. While I was standing there looking at hundreds of toothbrushes I could hear something. I tried to ignore it but it I couldn't help myself. I could hear this sound. It was like a little motor running. I tried to ignore it but it just kept going. It was one of the electric toothbrushes. It was on and hidden somewhere in the wall of toothbrushes. I had to find it. I had to turn it off. I tried to find it by following the sound and feeling for the vibrations and finally I did. I wasn't the first one to have a problem with it because it was laying on top of the metal prongs that were holding the toothbrushes. It was stuck on so there was nothing I could do about it. HA HA. Does that count as loosing my mind, does it? Monk does it every week. Since I couldn't fix it we just moved on. Monk moment over.

No comments:

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones