Friday, September 26, 2008

Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa's

Sunday after church we went to my parents house for lunch and some flying. Grandma made spaghetti and Grandpa helped the boys fly airplanes. Here is my nephew Rodney enjoying lunch.
This is my youngest nephew Skyler (with Chris and his big hair in the back ground).
Grandpa and Jarrett putting together an airplane.
Jarrett and Grandpa repairing the airplane after a crash landing.
Matt (Daddy) and Jackson in his K-State best.
My brother Roger, his wife Krista and Chris.
Jackson enjoyed his lunch so much that his clean up ALMOST involved a hosing off in the back yard.
Grandma was so busy cooking and cleaning that I didn't take her picture. The boys had fun with their airplanes. Skyler got one of his stuck on the roof. He and Chris tried to get it down by throwing a ball at it but I think it was damaged in the process. Chris got his hair rebraided Sunday afternoon and even after telling him SEVERAL times to take pictures he didn't. Chris made an interception in one of his football games. I have it on tape and will try to get it on the blog as soon as I can figure out how.

No comments:

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones