Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Are Wii Having Fun Yet?

Jarrett has recently become curious about the Wii and wanted to try it. He still doesn't want his picture taken but here he is on the Wii Fit. We added his little Mii and did the body test. He didn't want to do it at first so I just faked it. The computer thought he only weighed 6 pounds because I was just resting my feet on it to get through the test so he could play the games. When I finally got him to stand on it long enough for it to weigh him it said something like "Wow. You gained 33 pounds in 4 days." Would you believe that he can do it all by himself? I wasn't so sure at first but he insisted on doing it himself so I said fine and handed him the remote. He can maneuver the screens better than I can.
Here he is doing the ski jump. Isn't his little Mii cute?
I think this one is his favorite game. Your little Mii turns into a ball and you have to try to get it in the hole. Each level gets harder. He can do the first level so far. He does pretty good considering no one has told him how to play. He just learned by watching.
One of the REALLY funny things for us to watch is when he does the running game. You are supposed to put the remote in your pocket or hold it in your hand so it will know you are running but Jarrett doesn't want to do that so he has me hold it. He runs around like your supposed while I sit on the couch and shake the remote.
When he got tired Jackson stepped on the Fit and tried to do the soccer game. He didn't do so well.
Then Matt took a turn. When do I get a turn? Whenever I get a chance.

No comments:

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones