Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Family Who Wii's together . . .

Wii all met at my parents house Sunday afternoon for lunch and video games. Here is Skyler doing a Fit game. It is a spectator sport. Roger, Jackson and Rodney just to name a few.
Rodney, Grandma and Grandpa look on as Skyler works out. If you don't recognize the room it is the basement. They remodeled again. At least it isn't bright yellow.
Krista doing the ski jump.
Roger doing the ski jump too.
We had 2 Wii's going at the same time and we just migrated back and forth to watch whoever was Wii-ing at the time. Here is Krista, Grandma and Grandpa.Here is Skyler again. I think he is boxing. I'm not sure.
Skyler seems to be doing well. He has only been back at school for 3 days. They asked me if I wanted to give him his insulin shot and I said no thanks.

No comments:

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones