Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wii've been busy

Chris got a Wii for his birthday/Christmas. It is really cool. Here is our Mii family: Chris, Jackson, Jarrett, Matt and me.Here are Chris's friends (real and imaginary): Alex, Arthur(i), Bruno, Austin and Sara.I got a Wii Fit for Christmas. We have had a good time with it. Here are the Mii's that are on our Fit game: Alex, me, Chris, Austin and Matt. Matt did the setup but won't do anything with it. Chris and I use it the most.There are lots of different things you can do with it. Yoga, balance games, aerobics and strength training. I must admit that at first I was offended because it told me my Mii age was 55, I was unbalanced and it asked me if I trip a lot when I walk. It said other things too but I won't go into detail. I'm really having fun with it because my parents have one and so does my friend Pam. It is fun to talk about how we are doing and laugh at how uncoordinated we are. I usually have an audience and sometimes help from my Wii kids. Here is my audience from today: Jarrett, Matt and Jackson (who had just finished reading the Sunday paper).Jarrett likes to tell me what games to play. Here is the beginners step aerobics. Here are all the people on the stage. Jarrett and Jackson are in the middle and I am on the far right.
It gives you step by step instructions and I have yet to get them all right. Here I am doing a soccer game where all the Mii's line up and with Chris as the coach (on the right side of the screen) they kick mostly soccer balls at me and I am supposed to hit them with my head to gain points. Sometimes they kick shoes and panda heads at me and if they hit me then I lose points.
Here I am getting ready to ski. I am better at the slalom than the jumping.
Here I am as a penguin. It's pretty funny. I have to slide back and forth on a big piece of ice and eat fish without falling off the side. For most of these games you just shift your weight back and forth.

Jarrett and Jackson are too young to do it but we created their Mii's because they show up as people in the games we do. It doesn't seem like exercise when you are doing in until you start to sweat and your legs hurt. I have done Yoga but don't do well when it involves balancing on one leg. Jackson likes to crawl through my legs sometimes which throws me off but that's OK. Jarrett does a fake cry if I do bad and I have to tell him it's OK. I can't do the tight rope walking with him in the room because I fall off a lot and he gets really sad. He did try to help me by holding me up so I wouldn't fall but it didn't help. Yesterday we went to my parents house so we could put our Mii's on their system so they will see us in their games. We know several people with systems and we can play them on line too. We are having a good time.

No comments:

Followers

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones